- Punch up your photos with bright colors!! They look beautiful in photographs.
- Newborns are best photographed in the first ten days.
- Newborns must be photographed indoors, at a temperature of 85 degrees and right after a feeding, so that they are the most comfortable.
- Shoes are of course important in photographs, there's no telling what sort of poses we will do, so in some photographs your shoes will be seen.
- You are more than welcome to wardrobe changes, it makes your pictures more diverse and is always nice to have a lot of different images.
- I am open to location suggestions, it's definitely nice to change the scenery, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to let us know.